Monday

>> Monday, March 28, 2011

Well this is the beginning of week 3. Time for the dreaded weights and measures. Scale is still NOT my best friend 183.2.  That's a loss of only 2.2lbs.  The mid week weight was much lower and I am going to have to try harder to maintain that.  As far as measures go,  I'm moving in a better direction 157.75.  That's down 3 more inches!!!  But and waist are getting smaller but my legs and arms are not changing at all.  I know that my fluid intake over the weekend is not good at all and I need to really work on that.  I bet that will help reduce water weight. 

I need to start swinging a kettle bell or a sand bag.  I guess its time to get to the "4 hour part"  That's 4 hours of exercise per month.  30 min twice a week for 4 weeks, or 15min 4 times a week for the same 4 weeks.  I am going to try 30min first  for 2 weeks then 15.  I want to see which will produce better results if I change nothing else. 

Well, that's it for now.  I will keep you updated as to any changes I make to the normal routine.  I really hope this will be a better weight loss week!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP