Friday

>> Friday, March 25, 2011

I am so glad its Friday!  Following the menu plan of Protein, Legumes, Veggies in each meal has left me NOT liking beans much.  I love to cook, and beans take so long.  I did pre-cook black beans and pinto beans. I like the black beans in my breakfast every morning but I am not a fan of pinto beans. I had to turn them into re fried in order to choke them down.

 I live a very social lifestyle and we go out often.  This gives me a chance to eat other beans.  My friends have commented on the fact that I no longer have a cocktail  with dinner but nobody knows why. I'm sure they have suspisions but I haven't told anybody what I am doing.  I ordered a "hobo hamburger soup"  and had to pick out the noodles.  They just looked at me like I was crazy but said nothing.

 The scale this morning said 182.2. Yesterday 181.6?? and I am going into my " Dieter Gone Wild" day!!  I cant wait.  I assure you this time I am eating sweets like crazy.  The first stop /Saturday morning on my way to work will be Mc. Donalds for a Carmel Mocha. I will tell you all the wonderful things I ate when I return on Monday. i spent the day finding crock pot recipes that have beans in them and I think this will be next weeks meals.  I have found that I needed to cut my portions down.  I am getting full faster.  I am also eating a lot slower.   This is kinda fun... Just wait till I hit my goal :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP