Day #4

>> Monday, March 21, 2011

Alarm goes off at 5:00.... again alarm at 5:45...5:55 ok,ok,ok.  I'm awake. Shower followed by a cool rinse.  I cant take it longer than about a minute.  I hope I get better at this.  I think it can be a big help in fat burning. It takes a lot of energy to warm your body and this results in faster fat loss.  Breakfast at 6:35, same egg mixture with spinach, leftover bruchetta, cottage cheese and salsa.  This time I cut up some deli turkey and it was great.  Breakfast really sticks with me ALL morning.  I am not even very hungry at lunch time but I still eat. 

12:00 Leftover Chicken Cesar, to which I added a cup of fresh spinach.  Cooking lentils at the gym isn't working well at all.  I am going to have to pre-cook all my beans this weekend.  They take so long to soak and cook that it has to wait until I have extra time.

Second lunch I ate a little early and it wasn't very good at all.  I took a can of chicken noodle soup, removed all the noodles and added the lentils I attempted to cook. I still have half left so I guess I will suffer through it again tomorrow. :(

My good camera is broken and needs to be sent in for repairs so until I get it back I am going to buy a cheep digital to photograph meals and progress.  I still need a before picture but I don't think that's something anybody needs to see.  Pretty scary!

5:00 I am feeling like a snack???  that's a first.  I don't think I'm hungry though just bored.  Nobody is here and I usually have chips or granola right about now to hold me over until dinner.  I am very glad I took all that stuff home.  30 min incline walk at 3 mph.  feels so good! 

8:00 Cabos for dinner. I love Mexican. I had to tell them " no chips and salsa"  They bring it to your table as soon as you sit down.  I ordered the chicken p-something?  basically chicken, shrimp, onions and tomatoes.  Served with rice and avocado salad.  they were happy to substitute the rice for beans.  It was so good but I couldn't finish it all so that's for lunch tomorrow.
10:00 off to bed. Yeah I get a good night sleep!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP