Weekend!!!

>> Monday, March 21, 2011

Here it is!!  the weekend and my first cheat day.  Unfortunately I had to get up extra early Saturday 4:45a.m.
Nobody should have to do that on a day they don't have to work.  I had to go to a gun class and it was over an hour away.  oh well, It was worth it.  Breakfast had to be fast.  Life cereal with milk.  First cheat food.  Yumm.  I made a ham and cheese sandwich on multi grain bread for lunch with a mini pack of pringles and a bag of grapes. I could only eat half the sandwich and grapes. They had peanut butter cookies there and I ate only one.  I cant believe how filling all the carbs are?  I cant eat all the things I wanted to today because i am so full.  I got home and fixed a mini pizza.  Then for dinner I made Greek Shrimp for Ashley and Kait.  I had mashed potatoes with cream cheese.  That's all.  I was going to bake a cake but I was too tired and went to bed at around 9:30.  so much for a day of gluttony.

Sunday was the first real challenge for eating.  I got up and made my usual breakfast but lunch was at Cole's bridal shower and they had very little I was allowed.  Fresh veggies and sandwich wraps.  That's what I ate!  The girls at my table all laughed at me as I unwrapped my wrap.  I cant have the "wrap" part.  They didn't have coffee or water out so I helped my self to the ice and went to the kitchen for water.  It wasn't really that bad, but the first time I was really limited.  by the way... The cake was right behind me  the whole time and it smelled awesome.  I did NOT indulge.  Afterwards my best friend and I went to the restaurant down the street for a glass of wine.  We had not had a chance to really visit in quite a while and the atmosphere was perfect.  I ordered appetizers cause I was still hungry from lunch.  Ribs and steamed mussels.  They were great and we followed it up with another glass of wine.  That's my limit 2.  although we did sample 2 more.  Just a taste though not a glass.  When I got home the girls wanted Taco Bell so we went there for dinner and I had pintos and cheese with at chicken taco to which I removed the shell.  I slept the rest of the night.  I guess the wine really got to me :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP