Day #5

>> Monday, March 21, 2011

Woke up on time... I didn't sleep so well and I'm really tired.  Breakfast by 6:30.  I have a camera now so images might get graphic.  If i can figure out how to add them to this blog.  Scale went up today :(  I don't get it but I must not be eating enough beans.  That's the only thing I haven't been good with.  I'm getting scared for tomorrows "binge."  I don't want to undo all the hard work but if i don't my body will get used to the lower carbs and basically stall my metabolism.  So I will try. 

This week I am not going to do a before and after weight on the cheat day.  There are somethings I don't want to know.  After a couple weeks I will attempt that experiment. 

as this is Friday and my weekends are crazy I will try to update everything on Monday from the weekend.

Lunch was left-overs from Cabos.  No second lunch because I was super busy at the gym.  Dinner was super late.  9:00 at Outback Steakhouse.  Chicken breast and BBQ sauce with steamed veggies.  Tried the bloomin onion but took off all the coating. 

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP