weekend

>> Monday, March 28, 2011

Another week gone and the weekend is here!  This is my working weekend and I plan my binge for Saturday because my boss always cooks the best stuff for lunch.  First stop Carmel Mocha!!  I also got a breakfast sandwich.  I am getting used to eating breakfast so I will continue this even on cheat days.

 Sure enough, when I got to work there were oatmeal butterscotch cookies.  I ate 3.  For lunch she made bean soup????  I don't have to eat beans! It was really good though.  I got to eat crackers with it and lots of cheese.  There was also some smoked salmon dip.  I'm not a fish eater but I ate it all.

 We went out for dinner and I had BBQ everything!  Chicken, Ribs and Shrimp with baked potato and a salad.  I couldn't eat half of it but I ate ALL the potato. When I got home I wanted to eat the box of 4 chocolates I was saving for this day.  I was so full from dinner I could only eat 2.  I guess the other 2 will wait until next week.  This is the first day I had actual cocktail with coke.  3 rum and coke and I didn't really miss it.  I'm probably not going to do that again. 

Sunday was back to the regular routine and the start of a new week.  I will post results on Monday.  that makes 2 weeks down and a whole lot to go.  I'm going to have to try something more to up the weight loss I think.  This is slower than I planned.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP