Day #3

>> Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wake: 6:05.  I do not like mornings!  Breakfast @6:20 standard scramble eggs, mushrooms, spinach and green peppers, cottage cheese and salsa.
This is my "go to meal". I just need to add beans.  Scale was nice to me this morning.  The first time I have gotten on it since Monday morning. 185.3.  I suspect this is not a permanent trend but I like it!! I am not going to do actual weights and measures until next Monday.  I think weekly is good to track actual progress.  Even though I got on the scale this morning I'm still afraid to try the tape measure.  I don't want to be disappointed and ruin my progress.  So real numbers will have to wait till Monday. (I really want to know)

Lunch late again today 12:30 but I'm still full from breakfast.  Steamed veggies 1/2 can of tuna 1/2c lentils.  Second lunch @4:30. repeat first.  I am not sure about dinner yet.
Dinner at 8:00(Freds again) They really take care of us there.  Uriah ordered the bruchetta which is incredible and smells so good.  I can not eat the bread with grilled parm on top but I spoon the warm mixture onto my plate and eat it with a fork! ha. I don't think he even knows I'm trying this whole "diet" thing out. I ordered a Chicken Cesar salad with no croutons and light dressing. I couldn't finish it all so I packed everything up for day #4.  No wine tonight just iced tea with lemon.

Home at a decent hour and off to bed just after 10 yeah!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP