Day #2

>> Thursday, March 17, 2011

This is much better.  Woke up at 5:45 right on time.  Had breakfast by 6:20.  I know that I have to eat 30 min to an hour after I get up and this alone is a challenge because I never was one to eat breakfast.  "Coffee for me thanks" was the normal routine. now my  usual will be 2egg whites and 1 whole egg scrambled with some type of veggie, salsa and 1T. cottage cheese.  Now off to work.  let me go back to what happens between wake and breakfast. Shower:  usually very HOT. After I was finished washing and such, I decided to experiment with the cold method.  While I'm not ready to immerse myself in a bath of ice water I figured I could just rinse off with cold, ya know kinda work my way into it. I slowly cooled the water and surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought.  I will continue this for a couple weeks.  I cant stand it for more than a minute or two but that's better than nothing. 9:45 I cannot believe how much energy i have. It is amazing!
11:00 lunch time.  On time this time!  Huge bowl of Progresso 3bean chili. For canned soup it meets all the requirements for this diet and tastes awesome.  I added some shredded chicken to it.  Side of broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.
3:00 Second lunch.  Leftover from first lunch.  sooo good!
I have discovered why there is no exercise on this challenge..... Its because you get enough running to the bathroom.  I have not mentioned the fluid intake yet but water/unsweet tea/ and coffee run right through me!.
All of these are to be consumed in large quantity's.  1-2 glasses of RED wine in the evening are ok but that's all.
Well, I was planning on cooking Chicken Stir-Fry for dinner tonight but as always... plans change faster than I can make them.  Looks like this might be my first restaurant outing . Freds for dinner it is. 8oz. Prime rib. Trimmed all the fat off.  Salad minus croutons and red onions, balsamic vinegar and oil for dressing.  Instead of potato or rice I got the sauteed vegetables.  They were really good and i didn't even miss the potato.  Of course they brought out the rolls with cherry butter(my favorite) I was good and let Uriah eat them both.  When the waiter cam back and asked if we wanted desert I of course said " no thank you I cant have desert .... Oh wait!!!  I would like a glass of your best red wine please" ( god I love that part)  This isn't really so bad.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP