Failure??

>> Thursday, April 14, 2011

I bet you all think I gave up?  NO WAY.  I have been discouraged by the numbers so I haven't felt proud to post them.  I have in fact, for the first time, been asked "have you lost weight? Your face is so skinny!"???? What ?  I don't think she was wearing her glasses. The numbers are still not great.  The scale hovers at 180.  I want to see 170.  I have gone down to 155 inches total so that is GREAT. Remember start measurements were 162.75.   I love to see that number go down.  I haven't really done any exercise. I did however go back into the book to see what I am doing wrong.  I see a couple things I need to add. I don't think I am getting enough protein. I also have to up the water intake.  I do really well for a couple days then just get lazy.  I haven't cheated at all except on Saturday.  I am proud of that.  I will start putting an ice pack on my neck for 20 minutes 3-4 times a week.  I missed that the first time I read through. I also caught that the first meal on cheat day is suppose to be high protein. NOT garbage.  I will try this from now on. also adding lemon juice and grapefruit juice before high carb meals. I have a hard time getting in all 4 meals and usually only eat 3.  Dinner is always so late at night that im sure its not helping me any.  Sometimes I eat and go right to bed.   Thats all for now but there will be much more to follow.  Don't ever give up and neither will I.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP